In this chapter, the important facts we can get is:
- Emma and Norman takes notice of the little things in the orphanage, which points that the orphanage is in reality a cage.
- The next shipment of kids (Emma, Norman, and Ray) will be in two months, according to the time frame of kids leaving the orphanage.
- It is determined that the place where they should escape is through the forest.
- The escape will be done when it is daytime. That way, there´s no risk that the little kids will fall asleep.
- They need a rope to bypass the wall that surrounds the forest.
- Mama Isabella has a tracking device that locates every kid in the orphanage.
- It seems that Mama knows that two of the kids in the orphanage went to the Gate and saw the transaction between Mama and the Demons. What Mama doesn´t know is that those two kids were Norman and Emma.