- The hidden room is next to Mama´s room. Remember the short summary I wrote where I said that Emma was doing something strange? It was on chapter 12. Emma was counting her footsteps in the hallway to see if it matched her footsteps in the rooms next to the hallway, and they discovered that there is a discrepancy. Thus, said hidden room must be in that unaccounted space lag.
- The three steps to their successful prison break is: escape, run away, and survive. They have figured out what to do for the first one: escape. The second one is running away, and to do that, they need more information about the outside world.
- Their next step for the plan is checking the world surrounding the wall with a binocular.
- It seems the kids have an ally in the outside world with the name of William Minerva. This guy has been written books that gets into the orphanage.
- Don stole the master key from Mama, and both Gilda and Don will try to break into the hidden room.