Hello everyone! This is Moonid and I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Matthew of Matt-in-the-Hat! Thank you Matthew for nominating me! In case you haven’t seen Matthew’s blog, he writes about different topics (kind of like me) and is also a member of OWLS (a group of bloggers who provides monthly contents about a specific word for its monthly blog tour).
Also, special thanks to Enigma (blogger of Okoto Enigma’s Blog) who created the award.
Rules of the award (you can skip reading this part if you want):
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Thus, let’s begin with the award!
Three things about myself:
- I didn’t know how to cook until now. Recently, I made my very first dish: egg. I found this amazing Youtube channel who taught me the essential of cooking egg. If you want, leave a comment down below if you are interested on knowing, and I will make a post about it. In the future, I plan on learning to cook more dishes (it’s a lot of fun!).
- I’m about to finish my degree in Electromechanical Engineering (for more info about it, please ask me on the comment section).
- I feel very happy to see that people read my posts! It makes me smile 🙂 Thank you for being a great reader!
Questions from Matthew for me, as his nominee:
- If you were in a story, would you like to be a good guy or bad guy (or good girl or bad)?
Depends on how someone judges another as good or bad. For me, I would choose whichever makes me happy 🙂
2. Are you night owl or early bird?
I need to be an early bird due to circumstances.
3. What is one movie you feel is a guilty pleasure?
Garo, The Divine Flame. Haven’t seen much exposure about this movie and it was good. The bad thing about the movie is that the viewer needs to have a fair understanding on how the plot unfolded in Season 1 and 2.
4. What’s your favorite superhero?
5. What would you rather have, wings and fly anywhere or the power to rewind time?
Is this question a psychological one? haha I would choose rewinding time because it opens up the endless possibility of a future and make it better. Also, it’s great to study every action-reaction that would happen if we were to go for a certain route.
I would like to nominate the following Bloggers for this award:
Be sure to check their blogs out! They have great contents!
I would like to ask my nominees about the following:
- Which anime/manga genre is the one you like the most?
- If you were to introduce a friend to your favorite genre, what would be your best recommendation to help him get hooked into the genre?
- Can you relate something that happened in your life with something you watched in an anime/read in a manga?
- What is your favorite Youtube Channel?
- Write something about the culture in your country.
My best post:
Well.. my best post must be my very first post: New Year means a new set of challenges!. This post helped me kick-start my blogging life.
Thanks for reading! If you like the post, please give it a like and share it with your friends. I will greatly appreciate it! Please subscribe for new contents every day.
Leave a comment down below on anything you want 🙂
Thanks again and see you in my next post.