- Mama is planning an all-nighter to prevent anything bad from happening.
- Mama hears Emma´s cry and rushes to the dining room. When she got it, she saw a sea of fire. When she used her tracker, there was a signal inside the sea of flame, hinting that Ray may be inside.
- Mama rushes and wants to put out the fire ASAP. Amidst all the chaos, Emma vanishes.
- Mama finds that Emma cut her left ear, and thinks back to what the children were wearing before leaving the house cause of the fire.
- Every child is safe outside, and we can see Ray with a towel on his left ear, hinting that he also cut his left ear and left it in the dining room to trick Mama.
- All of this is going according to Norman´s plan.
This chapter was epic!
I knew that Norman wasn´t dead, but what surprised me the most is that Ray is still alive and kicking. With how the last chapter ended, I thought for sure that Ray was committing suicide, but apparently there was a scene in-between Ray throwing the match and Emma shouting his name.
There´s a big possibility that W.M. pen must have played a big role in connecting Emma with Norman, like a communication device. Maybe the pen has an invisible ink and you need a special light to read the contents.
We finally see Mama enraged. What a beautiful time to be alive. Also, Ray having a face that don´t know what the heck happened is a great sight to see. Congratulations Emma for being useful.
Overall, the chapter was better than I expected. Next chapter looks very promising.
Thanks for reading! If you like the post, please give it a like and share it with your friends! I would greatly appreciate it. Leave a comment down below on your thoughts about this chapter.
Thanks again and see you in my next post. Cheers!